WHO WE ARE

WHO WE ARE

1952: two young brothers, Ciro and Pio Porcarelli, decided to follow the icecream tradition introduced in the Vallesina at the beginning of the 20th century, and started making icecream as their predecessors did.

Icecream production gradually became their main occupation, and their workshop enabled them to cater to the needs of a growing number of private clients and famous bars and restaurants from Le Marche and the rest of central Italy.

Their children and grandchildren enthusiastically followed the family's tradition, consolidating the fame of the brand's icecream production.